The Fallen Outlaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Grease helps gnome punting.

4 posters

Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs

Poll

Would you be interest/able to participate in an all guild cata heroic dungeon team?

[ 2 ]
    Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs I_vote_lcap100%Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs I_vote_lcap0%Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    nebbie
    nebbie

Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs Empty Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs

Post  nebbie Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Haven't done much as a guild in a while, was wondering if anyone would be interesting in forming an all guild team for the purpose of doing Cataclysm Heroic dungeons. We haven't scored any of the guild achieves for Cataclysm dungeons and I'm sure a number of you would love to get your hands on some of that Heroic gear. No Exp? No prob. We'll help each other out and learn it together.
    If anyone is interesting, post on here and indicate a good time that would work for you.
    treebuddy
    treebuddy

Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs Empty Re: Guild Team Cata Heroic Runs

Post  treebuddy Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 am

laytone was over last nite chatting with me about this cheers
    Palalicious

Post  Palalicious Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:43 am

well I am interesting Razz
    Anyhow, I am totally up for this. I am willing to put the time in to learn how to do it and work together. I am a patient person for sure. However, it seems that whenever we are online together it is mostly melee. I think we are going to need some geared ranged as well if Heroics are going to be done. We will do our best with what we have and with whoever is interested. That said...hours that work for me would be 8pm server till ? Also I am available around 1pm server, that is naptime so I cant really gaurantee a time to go to.
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

Post  Wylisee Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm up for it. 8p server normally works for me
    nebbie
    nebbie

Post  nebbie Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Great! I was out with Callain tonight and we were talking about doing this. He's one of the most experienced cata dungeon runners in the guild and he'd be up for it.
    I was thinking we could start by doing regulars if people aren't feeling confident enough doing heroics yet. It's what I did to learn the ropes and it helped significantly.
    It's all about getting us doing things as a guild again and also getting guild XP. There's still some pretty tantalizing guild level rewards to be had as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:35 pm