The Fallen Outlaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Grease helps gnome punting.

3 posters

questions!!!!!

treebuddy
    treebuddy

questions!!!!! Empty questions!!!!!

Post  treebuddy Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:02 am

Anyone with any questions please post them under this sections please. Thanks
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

questions!!!!! Empty Re: questions!!!!!

Post  Wylisee Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 am

Ok, well, since no one has questions, I'm going to throw out a suggestion, lol. For those of you that are of lower lvl(much like myself currently at 45), I am willing to take the lower lvls through the instances that I know how to get to. I also have a Warrior for those that have started running instances at lvl 15, drop me a line ingame or on here and I will get out my warrior and I'll tank for the group.
    Katmando
    Katmando

Post  Katmando Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 am

That is good to hear. We all should be able to help out the lower levels get what they need when we can. This goes not only for instances, clearing out group quests, but professions etc as well.
    I am always up for doing anything anytime someone needs it flower
    treebuddy
    treebuddy

Post  treebuddy Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 am

Thats a second on that if ya need anything just let me know lol be happy to help bounce bounce bounce
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

Post  Wylisee Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:13 pm

scratch How's everyone's hunting going? Just curious......Oh, before I forget, anyone know if we're going to *try* and get together and get a Guild pic? scratch
    That'd be nice to get. Since I go to school on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights, those days are out for me....I normally work till 4 or 6 any other days of the week
    treebuddy
    treebuddy

Post  treebuddy Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:44 am

we could try for getting everyone together for guild pic during raids have ppl take pics before after or during raids Smile would be best times or just a gathering in the cities ill ask around. study
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

Post  Wylisee Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 am

Tree, that bar that is at the top of your screen that tells you what you have for currency and all, what AddOn is that?
    treebuddy
    treebuddy

Post  treebuddy Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 am

the bar is called titanpanel but the addon is MrCurrency Smile http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/mrcurrency.aspx
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

Post  Wylisee Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:21 am

lol, Ok, as you can see, I have three alts, all willing to help any guildie with lvling. But as mentioned before, I can't help anyone if I'm not asked, lol. I hate to see any guildie struggle with lvling. Believe me, I have been in that position before. It sucks but I got through it. I'm sure the officers might agree with me, we are willing to help out any guildie but can't help out the lower lvls if we're not asked. So if I could make a suggestion and not get crucified for it, can we ask some of the lower lvls if they need help? I realize that all of us are busy at times but I can *try* to help anyone but, as mentioned before, I can't help if I'm not asked.
    I do not expect a medal or anything for helping, the recognition of helping a guildie is priceless, especially when they reach a level that is an achievement. I owe a lot of guildies thanks, those of you who know who you are, I appreciate the knowledge and knowhow to achieve a goal. Everyone in the guild is, or I'm hoping is, willing to back me up in this. As stated before, I don't want any medal or recognition of any type. I just want an opportunity to help, regardless if I know what I'm doing or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:43 pm