The Fallen Outlaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken Grease helps gnome punting.

3 posters

Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11

treebuddy
    treebuddy

Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11 Empty Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11

Post  treebuddy Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 am

New as of 2/22/10 As per requested some addons that i used study (****) are the ones i recommend

AccurateCoordinates
    PhanxBuffs
    Guild Debt
    TheGuildTimes -- Moves message of the day from chat window to middle of screen Smile
    vuhdo -- healing/buffs
    Deadly boss mobs ****
    Omen threat meter ****
    Recount
    Addon control panel
    AuctionMaster
    Have we met ****
    mail opener
    reagentrestocker
    atlas
    atlasloot enhanced
    Guild Warden
    guild delta
    bugsack ****
    !buggrabber ****
    mapster
    Tiptac
    TiptacTalents
    Genie
    InvitationAlerts!
    MilkScrollingBattleText
    Titan Panel
    Overachiever
    Rhadatip Dps/Hps
    True Item Level
    WhisperWhisper
    Tauntmaster
    Levelrange
    ElvUI

New as of 2/3/2011 Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11 Wowscr13

Last edited by treebuddy on Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:24 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : updated addons :) 12/22)
    Wylisee
    Wylisee

Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11 Empty Re: Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11

Post  Wylisee Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Has anyone had any trouble with their addons not wanting to load or making the game slow? Seems like a dumb question but hey, never know till ya ask Laughing
    Katmando
    Katmando

Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11 Empty Re: Addons to help out updated to 4.0.3 version updated 2/2/11

Post  Katmando Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Depends on the add on. What I would try is first installing add ons via Curse client. But many people create add ons and then don't update them. Once new patches come out it renders them broken. Believe me I've cried over a few lol. Check on Curse the last time the add on was updated. If it was before the latest patch then yes I would perhaps assume that it was broken or cannot work with the newest patch. Most likely after a patch or an update, it takes up to a week or two for an add on to work. All depends on how diligent the creator of the add on is.
    Hope this helps! flower
    treebuddy
    treebuddy

Post  treebuddy Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 am

yes this list will be changing however vuhdo and chatter are still working affraid lol!

PS thank you Ael for pointing this out if u select beta versions you will get the ones most current rather then just step behind on curse client. That is under preferences.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 pm